TRVFA Logo 080216-25%
Can I apply for a grant without completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)?
No. A you must have completed this process and be able to provide the TRVFA Grant Administrator with a copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR).

Can I apply for a grant without a Rotary club sponsor?
No. A club must have agreed to serve as your sponsor before applying. Visit the Find a Rotary Club page to locate a club near you.

How do I know if I am eligible for a grant?
Please visit the Grant Eligibility page for more information. You should also view the TRVFA Strategic Plan to make sure your training program is in one of TRVFA’s grant funding areas.

Can a TRVFA grant pay for basic necessities – such as housing, food or utilities – while I attend a qualifying training program?
No. Unfortunately, the grant funding may only be used to pay for tuition, tools, books, testing/certifications, and other expenses directly related to the training program.

How do I contact TRVFA?
Please visit the Contact Us page to contact TRVFA.